Happy Friday! This weekend, I'm hoping to catch up on some project around the house and enjoy this beautiful fall weather.
- My fall wardrobe needs a complementary nail color; I'm loving Yummy Mummy nail color by Butter
- I'll be picking up the newest issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine to toast my friend Meg's spread.
- I'm dying to make these easy pain au chocolate from Jenny's blog- one of my new favorite reads!
- We're churning some DIY ideas for the nursery and my husband suggested framing vintage bow ties; I'm thinking this could be a fun project
- I'm hooping to catch up on my reading and finish this book about the 9 months before birth.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!