ashtanga class last night, I'm headed into the weekend hoping to
- Whip up some easy sugar scrub, the lemon one from here sounds especially spring-ish
- Virtually shop on my newest etsy favorite; this tunic had me at turquoise banding
- Use this table setting as inspiartion. It's the ideal combination of flowers, textures and color
- Bake some of these "modern" macaroons because I never met a coconut I didn't like
- Learn how to DIY pinch pleat drapes; any suggestions on tutorials are very welcome!
Also, I'm guest blogging over on my friend Laura Casey's site. I hope you'll pop by for some ideas on how to graciously and greenly get ready for spring!