For those of you who have been around here for a while, you'll remember that I started this blog while living abroad in New Zealand. I found such inspiration in their way of life and their appreciation for the environment.
I haven't blogged very much about how I continue to appreciate that earth-friendly ethos in my recent posts, but it continues to something I aspire to. Here are some of my favorite eco-related ideas and inspiration as of late.1) We've been composting; this book is a great overview if your interested in getting started.
2) Fab Habitat has incredible rugs at equally incredible price points. You would never guess that they are made of all recycled materials.
3) I've been looking for a stylish travel solution and love the dopp kits made of organic matieral by Hammocks & High Tea.
4) Bailey Doesn't Bark is a cute company with a commitment to green packaging and all items are made in the USA; this postcard mug is such a cute gift idea.
5) I'm still obsessed with terrariums and this one from Terrain has to be one of the prettiest vessels I've seen in a long time
6) This is the best body wash I've ever used. Period. Its all natural and smells insanely good.