From yoga class to the farmers market, this gift guide is for the recipient who glows from the inside-out. Bringing some bliss to the hustle and bustle of the holiday season; here is a round-up of my favorite holistic items for that health-nut on your shopping list.
1) Salt Crystal lamps emit healthy ions and clean the air, this version plugs into a computerUSB port- it's the perfect desktop zen.
2) Auric Blends Egyptian Godess Roll-on perfume is wildly popular scent for a reason, it evokes an inner calm. I roll this stuff on before every yoga class and Om my way through practice.
3) Gorgeous and green are adjectives that can apply to the gift as well as the recipient when giving air plants, the ones from Airplant Supply Co. are my favorite.
4) Trinkets that remind the wearer to live with purpose bring a sense of shavasana to all wardrobes. Satya's heavens necklaces are a pretty way to do just that.
5) Detoxifying and energy-boosting, a natural bristle brush with a removable head is perfect for dry brushing away holiday stress.
6) Plenty: Vibrant Recipes from London's Ottolenghi elevates vegetables to a whole new level. It is this year's crown jewel of vegetarian tomes.
7) For instant skin hydration with naturally skin-healthy ingredients, Ahava's Dry Oil Body Mist is incredible. It is also paraben-free, and produced without the use of petroleum or harsh synthetics.
8) A subscription to Whole Living magazine will keep them inspired all year long.
9)Modern, colorful and BPA-free, bkr bottles are portable friend for any filtered H2O fiend.