1) When I saw the new collection by Little Ghost, this clutch jumped to the top of my wish list. The size is perfect for a diaper bag keep-all but equally suited for a night on the town. My dear friend, Amber, is the brains behind the brand; she has the whole I'm-a-mom-but-still-unbelievably-cool-thing down, so I take notes.
2) What girl isn't a tab bit obsessed with Instagram? This mini instagram projector will perfectly highlight the past year's favorite memories. It's a keepsake that she'll enjoy as much the kids.
3) Earrings that play double-duty work just as hard as she does-- whether or not that's in an office, these are the perfect pair.
4) It may seem pedestrian, but I assure you this hair towel changes the way she'll get ready.
5) Because regardless of where you live (ah 'em, Canada) it's always a good idea to have Southern cuisine at your finger tips. And even if you can't get all the ingredients in this cookbook, the stories by the folks of Garden and Gun will make it a must-read.
6) Making everyday a bit more decadent is a French art form. Case in point, this French ceramic butter dish that will keep your butter soft and spreadable. Novice to experienced foodies can appreciate that.
7) Guide her to greener pastures- this Aura multi-use color stick in the color spark is said to be the green beauty dup for the cult classic Nars multiple in orgasm. Universally flattering and non-toxic.
8) If I could plaster my walls with Lulie Wallace's art work, I would. But I think most girls would settle for wearing her prints instead. The upbeat and cheerful nature of her work suits this scarf perfectly.
9) Honest beauty's Magic Balm claims to hide a myriad of minor tragedies while doubling as a subtle highlighter. Sounds to me like a girls best friend.